Warm, friendly, funny, natural, soothing
A smooth, warm and friendly voice, perfect for company spokesman or product branding. Also, funny comical voices from monotone drab to full out wired. Production services for radio commercials or station imaging. I follow direction with alacrity, provide quick turn-around times and provide exactly what is required on time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Reno, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York Wise-Guy.(Fuh gedda bout it, I was born there!) California dude. (Like, ya I'm from The Valley!)
Mr. Announcer (And now....from the Star City!)
My Voice Experience
More than 15 years producing 1000's of radio and TV voice-over projects Former On Air personality, morning show side-kick, news reporter, sports reporter and producer, Active in community theater as a leading actor and SFX Engineer.
Various seminars, and on the job training in local radio. Began broadcasting career for NPR affiliate in Connecticut and New York. Commercial radio experience with Clearchannel and other locally owned radio stations in Southwestern and Central Virginia.
My Studio Equipment
PC based sound studio in home office. Adobe Audition sofware, Gemini PDM-01 4 channel mixer, Sound Blaster audio, Shure SM58 vocal mic, Akai GX630D, Kenwood KA87, CD, DVD, casette capabilites. Also have commercial studio at radio station available with notice.
Community theater actor having performed in various stage productions. Promotion, marketing, and sales background. Extensive computer hardware knowledge. Exceptional digital and analog audio production. I began my career cutting tape! I also have excellent script writing skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact James Tarantino by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Tarantino is a Standard subscriber.
• James Tarantino was last active on Voice123 253 days ago