Guy Next Door, character specialist
My voice has been described as
Smooth, Professional, Fun, Warm, Intense, Sorrowful, Gripping
When telling stories and reading poetry I have been told that my voice draws you in and makes you part of the tail.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform in the following accents in English only.
Australian, Russian, British (Varying areas), Scottish, American Southern, American New Yorker, American Boston, American California, American Oklahoma
My Voice Experience
I have performed Story reads for local radio in Aberdeen WA KDUX.
The Directors Playhouse V/O work shop Seattle, Self Taught, through community theater and radio
My Studio Equipment
The recording equipment I have consists of a Computer System containing Audacity Recording software along with Avid M-Audio mic and head set. This all interfaces with a Sound Blaster Live Studio hardware for recording. This interface allows me to hookup all recording and audio equipment from the oldest to the newest interfaces.
Along with Voice Over work I have performed extensively as an actor for Stage, TV, Film, and Commercials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James Pinto by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Pinto is a Standard subscriber.
• James Pinto was last active on Voice123 33 days ago