Guy Next Door, character specialist
My voice has been described as
Smooth, Professional, Fun, Warm, Intense, Sorrowful, Gripping
When telling stories and reading poetry I have been told that my voice draws you in and makes you part of the tail.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform in the following accents in English only.
Australian, Russian, British (Varying areas), Scottish, American Southern, American New Yorker, American Boston, American California, American Oklahoma
My Voice Experience
I have performed Story reads for local radio in Aberdeen WA KDUX.
The Directors Playhouse V/O work shop Seattle, Self Taught, through community theater and radio
My Studio Equipment
The recording equipment I have consists of a Computer System containing Audacity Recording software along with Avid M-Audio mic and head set. This all interfaces with a Sound Blaster Live Studio hardware for recording. This interface allows me to hookup all recording and audio equipment from the oldest to the newest interfaces.
Along with Voice Over work I have performed extensively as an actor for Stage, TV, Film, and Commercials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James Pinto by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Pinto is a Standard subscriber.
James Pinto does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Pinto was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Pinto does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Pinto was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.