Educated, Young, Versatile, Characters & Accents
A natural, contemporary, British male voice. Intelligent, pacey delivery.
Versatile and intuitive, possessing a great range of accents, styles and inflections, perfect for ADR, animations and video game recording.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - English, London, Urban, Cockney, Cut-Glass, Posh, Manchester, Liverpool, Scouse, Glaswegian, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Brummie, Birmingham, Geordie, Newcastle, South-West UK, American standard, Welsh, Italian-American, Californian, Texan, Southern States, Northern Irish, Irish, Bristolian, Bristol, Cornish, Chinese, Japanese, West Indian, Indian, Jamaican, Young, Old, Childish, Babyish!
Impressions - Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, X-Factor Announcer, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Louis Walsh, Dave Lamb (Come Dine With Me), Gary Barlow, Steven Gerrard, Noel Gallagher, Gordon Ramsey...
My Voice Experience
"Come Dine For Syria" Charity Appeal - Voice of narrator in the style of Dave Lamb.
ADR dubbing - Voiced multiple soldiers & backgorund characters in Disney's 2014 "Maleficent". Also has experience recording ADR in short film, "In His Blood"
Promo VO - Praxima anitbullying campaign. Recorded the part of an 18 year old bully.
What's the point? Online Comedy channel - narrated Come Dine With Me spoof special, impersonating Dave Lamb throughout.
Gary Terzza Vo MasterClass
NCFE Level 2 in Video Production
BA Film Studies
Foundation in music studies (including vocal training)
A Level drama.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask James Miles
Vocalist in multiple bands.
New media expert
Some editing experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James Miles by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Miles is a Standard subscriber.
James Miles does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Miles was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Miles does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Miles was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.