Trusted grandfather, pastor, doctor.
In fiction, a classic film noir voice.
In non-fiction, trustworthy, believable.
On commercials, whimsical "Tom Bodett" syle.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, whimsical "Tom Bodett" style; accents southern US, southwestern US, New York, Russian
My Voice Experience
Promo voice work for KALB-TV in Alexandria, LA, radio liners for WFMZ-FM in Allentown, PA., KJYE in Grand Junction, CO.
Studied voiceovers at in New York City with Paul Liberti, Batt Johnson and Jerry Coyle.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416T microphone and PreSonus Studio 1 editing.
Familiar with medical terms.
I have worked as a TV news anchor and can play a very credible-sounding broadcast journalist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
• James Lewis was last active on Voice123 15 days ago