Deep, rich, full. Character specialist.
Warm and deep, for narrations. Cultured for poetry,literature audio books. Character voices for characters in short story or novel audio books. Outgoing and fun for ads, tourism voice overs or vacation ads. Professional sounding for business guides or instructional audio.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cultured, southern, thug, British, Irish, mobster,Jack Nicholson, Old, Young.
My Voice Experience
I have done various if not all of the voices in my own cartoons, the voice over for a parody-Mexican film "Ivory Bastards, winner of a B-movie award. I am a member of Charlotte NC, only two man improv troupe in which I portray at least eight or so different characters per performance.
I've received most of my training in voice over work from receiving jobs, and my experience as a student and performer at most of the stage theaters in Charlotte NC. My primary character work has been honed working with improv instructors from around the nation at the Drama Tech Theater in Atlanta, and at the Charlotte Comedy Theater, where I used to instruct. I have been Nominated for a Metrolina Theater award, for most outstanding male in a drama for "Top Dog, Under Dog". I am a the lead singer of the Charlotte band, Crackers and Snackmeat, on the label Milkjug Records.
My Studio Equipment
My Studio consists of a Computer a virtual mixer, and studio microphone. I am an experienced audio engineer, with expertise with Cakewalk and moI st Sony Vegas video and audio applications.
I am an experienced improviser and actor, portraying emotional and situational range in my voice is the bulk of my focus whenever preforming any script.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Lee Walker II by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Lee Walker II is a Standard subscriber.
• James Lee Walker II was last active on Voice123 187 days ago