Enunciate, communicate message, be non-threatening
My aim is to communicate and enunciate. I have no trace of southern accent, indeed I would refer to my style as midwestern. As a writer I have a strong sense of structure and I understand the importance of getting the message across.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask James Kaye
My Voice Experience
A DJ at WRFL (88.1fm) since 2009
Studio Manager at the Central Ky Radio Eye, May 2011-May 2012 and was an on-air volunteer for 2 years prior
Received my MFA (Creative Writing) from Queens University (Charlotte), 2012
Voice actor for the Arts Administration Masters Program at University of Kentucky, 2013
As an actor I've appeared on stage with the Balagula Theater, the Actors Guild of Lexington, BCTC, the Lexington Children's Theater, the Rebel Riot Revue, the Sisters Provocateur, the Holler Poets Series, the Kentucky Playwrights Workshop and the San Francisco Playwrights Center.
BA Philosophy, MFA Creative Writing (both from Queens University, Charlotte, NC)
My Studio Equipment
I use Audacity on a basic laptop, not the most impressive set-up but the quality is still top notch.
My researching, writing and communication skills are excellent. To get the point of your work across is the important part, communication is key. I can use more than my voice to make your scripts, spots, etc., to hit the right notes.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact James Kaye by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Kaye is a Standard subscriber.
• James Kaye was last active on Voice123 225 days ago