ANNOUNCER MATURE AUTHORITATIVE CREDIBLE ARTICULATE
Classic announcer. 1930's. 1940's. 1950's. 1960's. News Director and Sportscaster-type presentation. Mature. Responsible. Trustworthy. Credible. Impeccable diction. Academically trained. Hint of whimsy. Rich baritone / bass. Big, deep, booming voice. No regionalisms. Laid back style made popular by Hal Riney.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Spanish, German, Italian
My Voice Experience
Retired Radio Announcer, News Director, Play-by-Play Broadcaster. Extensive experience in Sports Public Address Announcing (football, basketball, baseball, etc.)
English/Speech major - University at Albany (NY). Cambridge School of Radio & Television Broadcasting, NYC. Oral Interpretation of Literature and Poetry. Background in Phonetics, Diction, Debate, Speech Correction.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a VocalBooth.com Platinum Series (double-wall) booth with a Shure KSM27 microphone and SM Pro Audio TB202 Tube PreAmp. I use Audacity on a Dell E310. The studio has phone patch capabilities. I can send WAV, mp3 or AIFF files.
I also have easy access to several top-level, full service recording studios in my area with SourceConnect capabilities.
Longtime church Lector - biblical passages and other readings. Emcee at corporate, government, collegiate and religious functions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James F. Finnen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James F. Finnen is a Standard subscriber.
James F. Finnen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James F. Finnen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James F. Finnen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James F. Finnen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.