Sultry, friendly, up-beat, sinister, ethnic
English (American), warm and mid-range to deep with ability to do higher or more nasal registers for younger interpretations or characters. More resonant, elegant, and authoritative deliveries for narration.
Ethnic (Urban American) and accented for characters and commercials as well as sexy and fun with energy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, Burbank, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Witches, warriors, and regal queens and high priestesses. Giddy, bright and energetic lighter handed (for younger interpretations). Mothers, teachers, and spokespersons in my regular speaking voice. Deep, low, and resonant for sinister/evil. And a great laugh.
My Voice Experience
D.C. Streetcar, Macy's, Pacific Gas and Electric, BP Amoco, California State
Lottery, Union Bank of California, Expedia, and others
FDA, Tufts University, Cal-Fed, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Adobe
Community, Changemakers, Genentech
Akuji the Heartless: Kaisha/High Priestess (Sony Playstation)
Drakensang: Captain/Thunderfist (English version)
The Evil in Us
ACTING: ACT(American Conservatory Theatre),San Francisco
ON CAMERA: Full CIrcle Productions, San Francisco, CA
IMPROV: Marcia Kimmel/The First Stage, San Francisco, CA
VOICEOVER: - VOICETRAX, San Francisco, CA
Samantha Paris, Thom Pinto, Pat Fraley, et al
- ON THE MIC (OTM), Vancouver, BC
Alistair Abell, Lee Tockar, Noel Johansen
GENERAL ED: BA Psychology with course work in Drama and
Creative Writing, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
My Studio Equipment
Access to fully equipped top-of-the-line local studio. Can deliver finished product in any requested format.
Ghetto Girl(Urban), Valley Girl, European, Southern (US), Storyteller
Various upper and lower register characters (children and
animals). Quirky male characterizations.
Specialize in narration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Jamesetta Bunn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jamesetta Bunn is a Standard subscriber.
• Jamesetta Bunn was last active on Voice123 119 days ago