Clear, American, educated, articulate
I sound like a game show host when doing energetic presentations, and a National Geographic narrator when doing straight reading.
I commonly use voice impressions for children's literature.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
deep southern accent, announcer voice, natural voice
My Voice Experience
I have no real-life experience in voice over production.
I am looking for entry-level work so that I can build my portfolio.
I have experience using Audacity, PowerPoint, and Adobe products to produce narrated presentations for my university classes. I also have video production experience with Adobe Premiere.
M.Ed. Candidate, Educational Media
East Tennessee State University, 2011
B.S., Special Education
East Tennessee State University, 2007
My Studio Equipment
I use Audacity for audio production. I use an audio-technica ATR35s microphone. For remote interviews or live narration, I have an RCA digital recorder with 30+ hours of recording time.
Microsoft Office 2003/2007
(Excel, Word, Access, Outlook)
Tracking Follow-up Dates
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact JAMES CHAPMAN by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently JAMES CHAPMAN is a Standard subscriber.
JAMES CHAPMAN does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
JAMES CHAPMAN was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
JAMES CHAPMAN does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. JAMES CHAPMAN was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.