Versatile, Character and accent specialist,Clear
I can do various accents in different timbres. I have a natural smooth clear sounding voice. I am ideal for several different types of projects due to the versatility of my voice. I am an actor by trade so, I can deliver copy with color and emotion.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York (Brooklyn, Manhattan), Irish (Mayo), Australian, Spanish (Latin America), Southern (Mississippi), I can deliver copy in these accents as well as character work. I can do Standard (non-regional) American as well for National commercials and corporate industrials.
My Voice Experience
My Voice over journey has brought me to several different projects in a short amount of time. I have done industrials for HP, Doremi labs, and Black and Decker Tools. I have done narration for a few different types of projects such as; Lifestyle Condoms, And a short Film; "Sleep on the Couch". I am Currently a Voice Actor for Angry Viking Productions, and I am working On Zombie Tales 1.0 where I am the lead Actor; Joel Nelson, an astronaut who watches the world burn after the zombie apocalypse.
I possess 2 degrees from The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey; B.A. Communications, and a B.A. Theater Performance. I have taken Voice Over workshops with The actors collective as well as The edge studio.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio where I can send edited tracks that are mixed and ready for application. I use a yeti Pro Microphone and Garage band for recording. It makes for professional sounding tracks and production.
Over the many years of stage acting that I have done I received vocal training in accents, projection, and control. I am an expert salesman where I use my vocal dynamics to persuade a potential customer or client.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact James McQuillan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James McQuillan is a Standard subscriber.
• James McQuillan was last active on Voice123 206 days ago