clean, pronounced, easy going, guy next door
I have clean, warm, easy going voice that is ideal for narration or educational purposes. I also have an upbeat, enthusiastic voice for excitement and fun. My voice is clear, pronounced, and somewhat low.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform Irish, Scottish, Australian, English, and Southern accents, among others. I enjoy performing impersonations of Jimmy Stewart, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, Chistopher Walken, Sylvester Stallone, and others.
My Voice Experience
I have many years of experience editing and mixing dialog (among many other things) for tv shows, movies, commercials, radio ads, and more. I have worked as voice over talent for projects as well as coached voice over talent for many different types of entertainment. I'm very well verses with Pro Tools, recording, editing, and mixing techniques.
I attended Vanguard University in Costa Mesa, California and studied Sound Design, I attended Video Symphony in Burbank, California and studied Audio Engineering with a focus in Pro Tools. I have taken expert level classes for Pro Tools. I have worked on tv shows for ABC, Nickelodean, Disney, HBO, and more. I have worked on films for Warner Bros. I have recorded, edited, and mixed audio books, radio ads, commercials, direct response commercials, narratives for documentary, and many others.
My Studio Equipment
I have a sound deadened recording room with a condenser microphone, behringer studio monitors, and a Pro Tools set up. I am knowledgeable with multi-band equalizers, compressors, reverb plug-ins, and much more.
In addition to years of Post production experience, I also have several years of experience working as a production sound mixer on set and years of experience as a foley mixer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jake Wilson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jake Wilson is a Standard subscriber.
Jake Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jake Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jake Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jake Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.