Sophisticated, calm, young, light
Assertive, direct, posh, clear, vocal, strong dynamic, light, an array of attributes towards vocal characterization, attention to detail, engaging in narrating, precise measure of diction in documentary projects, ability to project vocal pronunciation, good grammatical skills in vocal, sustainability with voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British (Can also play snooty, upper-class British characters), British-Indian, Standard American, Irish (sounds rather comical, so it's recommended for less serious projects)
Calypso from Twisted Metal, Chief Bookum from Kirby: Right Back At Ya!, Caleb and Ishmael from Blood, Vegeta, Mr. Popo and Frieza from Dragonball Z Abridged, Yuri from Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2, Kif and Professor Farnsworth from Futurama
I can speak in an upper and lower-class dialect, rant like a diabolical sorcerer, ramble as a crazy scientist, or even chat politely in a gravely voice like a ghoul from the Fallout series. If you need a narrator, I can be as serious or engaging as possible for any age.
My Voice Experience
- Moonglow Avenue audio book on ACX
- Podcast co-host for Omnigamer.com
- Voice of Chief Bookum and Sammo the Bartender in Kirby Abridged
- Propaganda! Capitalist Trailer Narrator (Candlelight Studios / Four Horsemen Studios) - 20/05/2014)
- DeepSky Records™, Promo Announcer (17/06/2014)
- Siren FM - Creator and host of The Cyber Den radio show
I study English at the University of Lincoln English course, and have acted in Drama plays and seminars as part of the course. I have also been acting during my two years in my 6th Form Drama course.
Spent a year in the Film-making society at university.
Tips, brief training and advice have been passed on from professional voice actors as part of my interviews with them on my radio show The Cyber Den on Siren FM.
My Studio Equipment
- KRK RPG2 (x2) speakers
- Sixteen Channel Alice 2000
- Lexican Reverb
- Focus Rite red compresspr
- Rode NT2
- Shur SM57 (x2)
- Shur SM58 (x2)
- Rode Classics
- Alesis MIDI Verb
- Sonifix red box headphone amplifier
- Pronto ISDN
- Taskcam CD 01V
- Adobe Audition
- Logic Pro Audio
I enjoyed taking part in performances during secondary school, 6th Form and university. In my spare time, I am a community radio show presenter.
Animated shows and video games have been a great inspiration upon my pursuit in a career in voice overs, be they serious adverts or playing quirky, comedic characters.
I play Chief Bookum and Sammo the Bartender, as mentioned before, in a fan-dubbed series called Kirby Abridged.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jake Parr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jake Parr is a Standard subscriber.
Jake Parr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jake Parr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jake Parr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jake Parr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.