recognizable, Guy next door, radio sound
Warm and soothing narrations, sexy, fun, somewhat excited, very excited, over the top, enthused, depressed, quirky, sad, smooth and professional, serious, monotone, happy, likeable, guy next door
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, cockney and Welsh, Irish, Australian, French, Hillbilly, southern, deep southern and midwest, Wisconsin, Chicago and northern states, african american, spanish(Mexico), New York and Boston, surfer, Russian, middle eastern, monster(bad guy from Inspector Gadget), alien
My Voice Experience
Recently did a commercial for Ecos laundry detergent as a happy, excited, enthusiastic way to clear your clothes. I have been working with CSUN as the voice of the university.
I took a 6 month voice over course with Doug Anthony and the Aesir Voice-Over Network. Learned a ton from them and had dozens and dozens of hours of practice. Studied television and film, telecommunications at Ball State University. I have taken numerous improv training courses in Hollywood including "Hey, I Saw Your Commercial" advanced course, The Groundlings, Australian Institute for Dramatic Arts, and The Hollywood Improv.
My Studio Equipment
Honestly I'm not very knowledgeable on this, but my roommate is a music producer for Atlantic Records and he works out of our house. We have an entire studio in the house, including a sound booth. He's more than happy to help me anytime I need it.
I am a very likeable, easy to get along with guy. I only think positive and am a very hard worker. I'm extremely reliable and a good, loyal guy to have in your corner. I will put in as many hours as it takes to do the job to the best of my abilities. You will always get quality work and professionalism from me 100% of the time. I can promise that you will always be happy at the end of the day with my work, effort, and optimism.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jade Willey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jade Willey is a Standard subscriber.
Jade Willey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jade Willey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jade Willey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jade Willey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.