- A Booming Bass Voice for Powerful Narrator's Roles
- A Mid-Range Conversational Voice
Always with a Classy Educated Parisian Accent
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- French Southern Accents
- Senior Citizen/Gramps
- Working Class Parisian
- Upper Crust French Bourgeois
- American Male with French Accent
- Video Game Over the Top "Circus" Announcer
- Cartoon Character (Pirate, etc.)
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience recording narrations. With my background in performing arts, I have a strong familiarity with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. For exemple, I produced the French version of a video for Habitat for Humanity International, a multiple-voice script for the gaming industry, and co-produced a movie for French television.
Representative Clients: Leo Burnett, Kellog's, Disney, McDonald's E-Learning Modules, National Textbook Company French Classics, Orbis Production Group, WMS Gaming, Video Subtitling for Levy Restaurants, Learn French in your Car...
As a French native speaker, I bring more than 15 years of experience as a full-time linguist. Having traveled and/or worked on five continents of the world gives me a multi-national perspective.
I received my Doctorate in American Civilization from Paris VII University in 1994. I worked at Rotary International as an in-house Senior Language Specialist for 12 years. I manage Le French Link, a conference interpreting, narration and cross-cultural language services firm in Chicago. Le French Link is a convenient company solving the whole gamut of communication problems with transactions in the French-speaking world.
I keep up with the latest trends in technologies, which adds up to customer satisfaction.
My Studio Equipment
- Behringer B2 Pro Microphone
- Lexicon Omega Desktop Recording Studio for Mac
- Mac Pro Computer
- Sony Vaio with Acid Music Studio
- Sony Minidisc with Sony Microphones
I offer international expertise and numerous years of professional experience.
I am an Active Member of the American Translators Association and research practical aspects of translations of Video Scripts from English into French.
I am also a member of the Chicago Area Translators Association, which enables me to keep abreast of new software and Best Practices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jacques Lacava by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jacques Lacava is a Standard subscriber.
Jacques Lacava does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jacques Lacava was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jacques Lacava does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jacques Lacava was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.