Cool, dude, guy next door, millennial voice - Located in Los Angeles
Dude, guy's guy, millennial, college student, party guy, stoner, bro - for an 18 - 34 market.
Honest, friendly, guy next door, trustworthy, happy - for non-comedic advertising
Comedic, fun, youthful and wacky - for cartoon and children's productions.
Solemn and firm - for narration, serious pieces, and dead-pan comedy.
Rocking, gritty, wild, and crazy - for music, rock-n-roll, youth-oriented productions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, Cockney, Scottish, Southern, Brooklyn, Surfer Dude, Californian, Canadian, Irish, Fargo, Bubble Voice
My Voice Experience
Since 2008, Jacob has been the voice of Digital Ideas, LLC, an internet marketing and media company based out of Las Vegas, NV. Every web based infomercial produced for Digital Ideas features Jacob's voice over work.
He is also currently the voice of Ventura County Community College District, providing voice talent for all of their radio based ads.
Other notable work includes Group Theory web commercial, Holodreams iOS game, DJ Power Up iOS game, Schweitzer Ski Resort local radio ad, South Bay iPhone Repair voice mail system, & Beacher's Madhouse various live performance voice overs.
Jacob also hosted & produced a podcast from 2011 - 2013
Bachelor of Arts with a focus in Theatre (acting, playwriting, directing) from the University of California, San Diego - 2006
Trained under certified Speech, Voice, and Dialects specialist Eva Barnes
Kalmenson & Kalmenson Voice Over Workshop:
Voice Over For Actors 1 - 2008
Voice Over For Actors 2 - 2011
Aliso Creek Productions Voice Over Class
Commercial - 2006
Animation - 2007
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Pro Microphone
SHURE SM7B Microphone
TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Vocal Processor
Jacob has been a professional singer since 2003. He also has experience performing stand up comedy and improv.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jacob G Ward by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jacob G Ward is a Standard subscriber.
• Jacob G Ward was last active on Voice123 324 days ago