Dynamic characters, wide range.
A professionally trained, dynamic and wide ranged voice that can deliver anything from a warm and soothing bass-baritone narration to shrill and penetrating character voices. Can play the rugged cowboy or the boy next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impressions: Jimmy Stewart, William Shatner, Christopher Walken, Jack Nicholson, Gilbert Gottfried, Snagglepuss. Accents: General American, American Southern, American Western, New York, Received Pronunciation(British).
My Voice Experience
As a student myself, I have done countless voice overs for students in the Film/TV department. Once these projects are completed, they are presented to the entire class. After the first project I was a part of was presented to the class, other students in the class were inspired to cast me in their future projects.
BFA in Drama from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting. The program includes rigorous voice and speech training, specifically the methodologies of Kristen Linklater and Cicely Berry. Classic choral training in the Piedmont Choirs.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A microphone, M-Audio M-Track Plus audio interface. Software includes Logic and Pro Tools.
Audio editing and mastering.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jack Sadler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jack Sadler is a Standard subscriber.
Jack Sadler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jack Sadler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jack Sadler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jack Sadler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.