trustworthy, rich, authoritative, conversational
deep, smooth and precise for narrations,
enthusiastic,conversational humorous for commercials
I have a full range of expression, range and timbre
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, north Atlantic
English, southern both hard and soft "R" versions and varients. People from Charleston, SC don't talk like people from Charleston, WV,
Southwestern gravelly old hand.
My Voice Experience
When I was little my mother and grandmother read to me. When I began to learn to read, my grandmother had me read to her and taught me to "read with expression." I did the same with my children. Now I want to make a living doing just that.
I am a classically trained singer, bass/baritone, and for the last 40 years I have been bass soloist in some of the finest choirs in Atlanta. I also spent several years with the Robert Shaw Chamber Singers and the Atlanta Symphony Chamber Chorus. I have done recital work, been in several musical theater productions and have done some opera. Last April I sang the role of Sarastro in Mozart's Magic Flute.
I am a trial lawyer and have taught law. I am relatively new to voice over, but I have spent the last 40 years using my voice to inspire, entertain, instruct and persuade.
I have a law degree and an MBA in Finance.
I am a classically trained bass/baritone.
I have studied stage and film acting with Alliance Theatre in Atlanta.
I currently study voice over, voice acting with Deborah Richards of Creative Studios in Atlanta
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT 1 A, witt pre-sonus mic pre, cool edit pro. I have this equipment in my home studio, but with a porta booth. I have easy access to Creative Studios with a fully equipped professional studio.
I sing read,and write. I am a student of history and current events. I have a lot of legal and business experience and am very comfortable with complex and technical material.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jack Marshall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jack Marshall is a Standard subscriber.
Jack Marshall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jack Marshall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jack Marshall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jack Marshall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.