Rich baritone business like to fun high energy
Smooth for instructional business like presentations, dynamic for audio books, fun high energy for quick upbeat ads, fun and dynamic for teen and kids market.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American southern, East Indian, British, German, Scandinavian, Dutch, Scottish, Greek; voice characters, Kermit the Frog, Cookie Monster, Grover, Porky Pig Bubbles from Trailer park Boys and other older characters as James Stewart, Edith Bunker, Santa Claus.
My Voice Experience
Wrote script and performed for voice overs intro's for tribute acts, wrote script/music and performed voice over's and vocals/instruments for tribute act intro and extro, currently perform as a John Denver Tribute act, perform as a singer/songwriter and musician with my own band, Companies; Tint and Toys, Raynor Productions, Kieth Martin Productions, Legendary Entertainment, Zippy Print, CR Sound, was an on-air radio personality WJKM US and CKOT Radio, MC ed several live shows, musical events.
Bachelors Degree in Social Science, University of Western Ontario and York University, Fanshawe College and Conestoga College; studied classical voice with Henry Clark and Gordon Scott of the Stratford Music Group; am a member of ASCAP.
My Studio Equipment
A multi-functional digital recording facility located within two hours of Toronto, Ontario Canada and Detroit, Michigan USA. I have several mics from AKG 414-Shure 58,57 Sennhiser, full drum kit, acoustic and electric piano's, guitars. Have recorded several jingles for radio and television.
We have been recording various artists and genre's for over two decades and are proud to say not only have our client's productions received airplay with several radio stations, we always ensure our client's capture their musical vision
Since 1989 we have recorded genre's from Orchestra's, Quartets, Rock & Roll, Country Music, Gospel, Chorale Groups to New Wave always ensuring every recording event will be all you can be.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jack London
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jack London by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jack London is a Standard subscriber.
Jack London does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jack London was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jack London does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jack London was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.