Warm, young,girl next door and corporate
Warm, bright tones and reads,coporate, versatiltity on styles, reads and humouress performances, characters and accents a plenty. (that have clarity not just random sounds)
- Narration, smooth tones.
-Straight, warm and clear for those business commercials.
-Clear and subtly varied for those telephone prompts and answer machines.
-Sexy and sultry for those chocolatey reads Wacky and entertaining toontastic deliveries.
Speaking tone is alto naturally to mezzo for animation and singing voice from bass to mezzo suprano.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jacinta Clarke
My Voice Experience
"Stars in your Eyes" in association with Leixlip Muscial Variety Group, as "Carly Simon"
My Fair Lady, "Mrs Eynsford Hill"
Steel Magnolias "Claree" -The Moate Theatre
Some Like it Hot "Sugar" -understudy and did musical solo.
Dancing scenes where also a big part of most productions.
Clane Musical Society Member.
Jacinta is always developing and undergoing training in order to grow and hone her craft.
-professional business training presentations
Jacinta is an experienced Theatre Performer, and actress. She has done numerous musicals, plays and performances and workshops.
Jacinta also has her voice trained and has experience in radio. Undergone training in presenting, performance and copywriting with the Radio Accademy in affiliation with Dublins lead National Radio stations.
Jacinta underwent intense training with Velvet Voice by Tommy Ellis who is only voice-over training/studio on a highly professional level experienced and known in the business for over 30 years.
Mike Kirby Voice over Workshop (American)
Talking funny for money-Pamela lewis (American)
message on hold
Jacinta has a good ear for accents tones and styles and is very dedicated and passionate throughout her profession which reflects in her attitude and work.
My Studio Equipment
Condenser mic beringher
Elderly, baby and child like.
Cartoon Type Character:
Surfer-dude, insane wacky toon characters like "Dangerous Davey Dynomite and Teddy bear types, "nervous norman"- english toon character. Robotic-Posh elderly lady "mrs eynsford-hill" comical & quirky, sophisticated but smart and funny middle aged Southern lady,"Claree"
And many more, character and role play available.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jacinta Clarke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jacinta Clarke is a Standard subscriber.
• Jacinta Clarke was last active on Voice123 166 days ago