Young, Upbeat, Goofy, Cartoon, Guy Next Door.
Perfect spanish and english immersions to reach the right audience without sacrificing the exact pronunciation of the client. Can do with or without accent in order to capitalize of a particular market, or a nice generic read everyone can identify with.
I range from guy next door to anything you can dream up. I am always willing to try something new. Not afraid to try anything. Very professional and time efficient.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Having a rich radio background has given me the opportunity to play an infinite number of character roles for commercial as well as on air antics. Old man/woman, kids, animals, aliens, objects. Shoot me an idea and lets see if I'm your man.
My Voice Experience
As a member of SAG/AFTRA, I've worked on projects for Nestle, McDonalds, CA Lotto among others. Also voiced the movie trailer for "The single moms club" which you can find on youtube and am also participating in the extremely popular game "Call of Duty" that premiers Nov of 2014.
For the past 13 years, I've been privileged to have made my living in radio. From morning show side kick, to audio producer. Although almost all has been in spanish, I am born and raised in California and served 5 years in the US Marines. Where others see challenges, I see opportunities.
Sylvia Aimarito from K-Earth 101 in Los Angeles was one of my mentors and taught me quite a bit regarding voice over. Also was counseled by cartoon voice genius Bob Bergen (Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig, etc.) Currently studying under Sylvia Villagran (SylviaVillagran.com)
Also taken classes at Kalmenson and Kalmenson for commerical and promo work.
My Studio Equipment
Currently working out of beautiful Miracle Mile in our Los Angeles installation where I perform daily production and imaging for our sindicated stations. Fully equipped studio ready for all your needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Isaac Sandoval by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Isaac Sandoval is a Premium subscriber.
• Isaac Sandoval was last active on Voice123 5 days ago