Sarcastic, Energetic, Offbeat, Intellectual
Trusting and informative tone for contemporary projects
Warm and giving delivery for narration
Young and contrary for comedic flair.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Austrian, Australian, English (Multiple), Irish, Scottish, Southern Accents (US), Russian
My Voice Experience
Working with local advertisers in Fort Wayne and NYC, I quickly became well liked and used for radio and internet ads. Working under a great number of professionals I began to write copy used in wide range, from locksmiths to Buick's. I have voiced and produced audio copy for almost 8 years and it is now my greatest pleasure to off my services here on Voices123.
I have taken workshops from Ross Allen and Christopher Sabat. I have taken a college course on VO from Craig Allen. I have obtained a Bachelor's degree in Communication from Purdue as well as minored in Media Production. I have written, cast, and produced radio mysteries as well as a popular comedy podcast, Completely Utterly. I have taken script writing courses in college in addition to writing professionally for two radio station groups.
My Studio Equipment
I have used logic for many years and was trained in my audio production classes to be highly efficient with ProTools, which is what I used in my radio station jobs. I currently use a Neumann TLM 103 Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic. It is the same professional mic used to record various cartoon shows, television, and promo VO.
I am a well rounded public speaker and am a local host and emcee for various organizations throughout the year. I bring a comedic, lively tone to programs in addition to keeping them moving and most importantly... on time. ;)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact J. Michael McAfee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently J. Michael McAfee is a Standard subscriber.
J. Michael McAfee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
J. Michael McAfee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
J. Michael McAfee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. J. Michael McAfee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.