The Deep, Rich, Fun Loving, yet goal oriented student of the human voice
I have been blessed with a low and sultry voice that many variations and applications. However, this has not always been easy. During my adolescent years I was told that the natural deep booming of my voice was seen as "scary" or intimidating. This made me learn how to use the upper range of my voice in order to reassure and calm people during my conversations with them. The lower range of my voice demands attention without being overwhelming. I can use a slow smooth voice to lull the listener into a trance. I also have the ability to be very energetic and flexible with a low tone with is very unique and requires tremendous amounts of breath control.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwest Country dialect, Southern Country dialect, Urban (Black) dialect. Nerdy speech patterns. A have many characters that can be heard as African American or Caucasian naturally. I am a master of code shifting (using dialects to connect with listeners with different backgrounds).
My Voice Experience
In my continuing journey in voice acting I have had many great opportunities to use my voice to help those that cannot relay the message to their audience as well as I can. This includes doing voice overs for Florida State University Film School as well as Florida A&M University Department of Journalism. I have helped people in my community and country grow their businesses by offering discounted voice over work in radio and television ads. It is my belief that if you are given a talent that you use it to your full potential, but also use it benefit those in need of your talent to further themselves.
I have been very lucky in the help that I have received to become a professional voice actor. I wouldn't be the voice actor I am today without the guidance of T.C. McQuire from Say Anything. His advice and teaching has been instrumental in my development as a voice actor and voice over. I have attended several webinars from Edge.com to refine my style and other webinars in the central Florida area.
My Studio Equipment
Focusrite Scarlet Solo PreAmp; Audio-Technica AT2035 Cordioid Condenser Microphone; Windows 10; MixCraft 8.1 Software; Audacity; ProTools
I have worked in the the service industry for years. This allows me to understand how to sell a product or to reassure someone on a product or a service that sells itself. I also have a security background so using a voice that gets the attention of the listener is another tool in my arsenal.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jon Clark by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Clark is a Premium subscriber.
• Jon Clark was last active on Voice123 10 days ago