Warm, friendly, personable, corporate, fun, sexy
Warm and friendly for narrations,sweet and happy for commercials, pleasant and easy to listen to for IVRs, commanding and professional for corporate presentations, natural for podcasts, fun and funky for videogames and creative for characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Had sell, soft sell, warm and friendly, witch, sexy lady, dorky chick, annoying girl.
My Voice Experience
I have worked as a voice over artist for over 10 years As well as being the female station voice for 3SR FM and Edge FM/3NE, I also worked as a freelance voiceover artist for Nova 100, Fox Fm, Mix FM, Sound Firm (video game voice) as well as TVCs for Prime and Southern Cross Ten and Channel 7. I haves also done corporate voiceovers for TAFE Educational DVDs and a series of medical educational DVDs.
I worked as a radio announcer for 5 years. I was a breakfast announcer at Shepparton’s 3SR FM. Prior to thatI was at Edge FM in Wangaratta, Victoria.
I have a home studio and run the Adobe Audition operating system.
I am a PR and Communications Manager. I have been a breakfast radio announcer, actress and TV presenter.
I did a voice over course in 1999 and did a BA in Creative Arts majoring in Theatre and Writing in 1995.
My Studio Equipment
I run the Adobe Audition operating system. I have an Audio Technica mike and I have an M-audio Fast Track interface.
Unknown - Click here to ask Inga Norgrove
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Inga Norgrove by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Inga Norgrove is a Standard subscriber.
• Inga Norgrove was last active on Voice123 217 days ago