Fresh Versitile Guy Next Door - Dramatic ! Tim Taylor Mike Rowe kinda sound
Very versatile voice with many options. Everything from a cartoon character to serious announcer as well as "movie announcer guy".
Specialize in relaxed conversational voice.
Mostly called upon for story telling or character acting as well as DOCUMENTARY NARRATION that requires a more dramatic or serious voice.
Very good with technical training video voice over.
Also have experience singing and writing jingles for radio spots.
Wide range of cartoon type voices. Great for talking animals or animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Elkhart, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Very adept at old man character voices of various types.
My Voice Experience
Experience that spans over 14 years.
Radio advertising. Including songs and jingles.
Voice over for VIDEO SALES PRESENTATIONS
Airways Unlimited, Inc
Aero Clean Services
United America Surveillance
Unknown - Click here to ask Kevin Plank
My Studio Equipment
Currently operating a two studio recording and production operation in Elkhart, IN.
A wide variety of microphones.
Currently running Cubase Editing Software on an Mac system.
Main Interface is a 16 channel Tascam mixer with independent channel track recording and editing.
144 track capability.
YPR-9 Yamaha Keyboard with Roland Sequencer
1000's of sound effects and engineering ability.
Extensive background in many different fields. Including aviation, sport diving, martial arts, teaching, mechanical, musical, administrative, public speaking.
Also do extensive work in band recordings.
Musical skills include guitar, drums, piano. Singing and live performance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kevin Plank by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kevin Plank is a Premium subscriber.
• Kevin Plank has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours