Newbie in voiceover but experienced ESL tutor
I am open to below $100 job offer (voiceover). I could do the voiceover with Filipino accent.
I have a genuine and deep voice. Have been told by my friends that my deep voice tone is perfect to do Tagalog narrations, commercials and much more. I am new to voiceover but I want to try it because I love listening to voices from radios and I like watching Japanese animes.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Pedro, Philippines
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do Filipino (Tagalog) accent.
My Voice Experience
Voiceover for 625 Tagalog words in Fiverr Gig
Voiceover for a client on his YouTube account
ESL Teacher since 2013
My Studio Equipment
Plantronics Audio 628 USB, Audacity, Camtasia Studio 8
If you want a female Tagalog voiceover, I could do it for you and record it in mp3.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kaye Cafe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kaye Cafe is a Premium subscriber.
• Kaye Cafe was last active on Voice123 22 days ago