Easy-going, down-to-earth, raspy & inviting
My voice to easy-listening, smooth and professional like an FM radio disc jockey.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a definite Philadelphian dialect (water = waw-der /
rhymes with daughter "daw-der") Yo, Adrienne ~LOL
I can impersonate a british gentleman if needed.
My Voice Experience
Using a touch-tone telephone, I previously recorded sports updates for an "800" sports telephone service. I also provided shore traffic reports on Fridays and Sundays for small radio stations along the South Jersey shoreline.
I went to school at Penn State University and studied Speech Communications with the Broadcast Option. This led to broadcasting positions with the Madison Square Garden Network, WDFM, The Arco Go Patrol, Shadow Traffic Network, Metro Traffic Control, Traffic.Com and Clear Channel Communications.
My Studio Equipment
I have Audacity software and an external microphone on my personal home computer which records audio in WAV and MP3 formats.
I have bounds of creativity and enjoy utilizing appropriate sound effects for any occasion. I provide copywriting, editing and proofreading services. with the best of them. I will perform the Star-Spangled Banner or Canadian National Anthem at live sporting events.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ike Wolins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ike Wolins is a Standard subscriber.
Ike Wolins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ike Wolins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ike Wolins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ike Wolins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.