Strong, smooth and sophisticated
My voice is very strong and commanding like a drill sargent (I am prior military), very James Earl Jones. I've been told it's super smooth at times like a balladeer. Very articulate and crystal clear for narration. After taking her class, September Day said "You have a great voice for a Lexus or Mercedes commercial". I have a tendency to command full attention when I speak or sing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've been performing monologues since I was young. I watch a lot of movies and travel several times a year picking up accents and dialogues from many locations. Cuban, Spanish, Latino, Russian, Jamaican, British, American(Northeast and Southern accents).
My Voice Experience
I've created several 30 & 60 second radio commercials. A flowery (Beyond Blossom). A night club (Seldom Blues in Detroit). I've recorded a radio promotion for a major grammy award winning artist (DMX) set to perform at a major venue (Chene Park). I've recorded a few video public service announcements. I produced a song (After 5) that received radio play and performed several self-written songs publicly at various venues. I have recorded several answering services for various businesses. I can imitate several artists from Al Jarreau to Michael Jackson.
I am a graduate from Specs Howard School of Media Arts in Southfield, Mi. I have completed September days course in voice acting at Creative Labs in Atlanta, Ga. I lived in Los Angeles, Ca. and worked as a movie extra and music producer.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio with a sound proof booth. I use a few audio and video recording programs such as Adobe Audition, Avid, Sony Vegas and Pinnacle. I have industry standard condenser, dynamic and diaphragm microphones. I also have several digital, HD & 3CCD digital video recording cameras.
I am a prior military 31U Communications Specialist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ike Byrd III by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ike Byrd III is a Standard subscriber.
• Ike Byrd III was last active on Voice123 46 days ago