Warm and charismatic velvety baritone
Clear and absolutely accent-free Russian voice.
Very versatile middle aged voice, perfectly suited both for straight classic narration as well as character work.
My voice is warm and deep, and can be soothing or energetic depending on the requirements of the project.
From charismatic sounding with a velvety sheen for commercials to tender and vulnerable for lyrical poetry, to peevish and quircky for character work - and everything in between.
Huge experience in audiobooks/radio-plays as well as commercials work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German with Russian accent, English with Russian accent
My Voice Experience
Graduated the STANISLAVSKY Moscow Actors School of the Moscow Art Theatre
Starting from 1970 worked as an actor at the Riga Russian Drama Theatre in Latvia.
During that time I did a lot of dubbing, voice over and naration work for the Latvian Film Studios and the Latvian State Radio as well as commercials for the Estonian Film Company.
From 1975 till 1978 I studied stage directing at the Russian Academy of Theatre Arts in Moscow. During that time I worked frequently as narator doing voice-overs and commercials at the Moscow Radio "Moscow Echo".
Upon returning to Riga worked as a stage director and actor/reciter at the Latvian State Philarmonics, launching a highly succsessfull solo performance career touring all over the Soviet Union with literature and poetry recitals incorporated into theatrical one-man performances (often with music).
At that time I worked again as narator and did voice over and recorded commercials for Latvian Film Studio And Latvian State Radio.
From 1993 until 1997 worked as a freelance narator at the Russian Service of the BBC Radio, recording numerous literature programms and Audiobooks/Radio-plays for "Russian Features". For the economics programme "Marshal Plan" (also BBC Radio) I also did a lot of voice overs and wrote amusing lyrics for songs that were an integral part of the programme.
At that time I also recorded select scenes from "Hamlet" and "King Lear" for the musical project "Hamlet & King Lear" featuring the music of Dmitry Shostakovich performed by the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra for the internationally acclaimed "Floating Earth" Recording studio in London.
From 1999 onwards I've been touring with music-poetry recitals in Germany, Latvia and Russia.
Since 2006 I've been recording literary programmes for the Latvian State Radio (Latvijas Radio 4).
Clients include: BMW, GM, BASF, Renault, Beauty International 2000, Goethe-Verlag, Hellenic Bank, SAP, Weatherford, John Deere, etc.
STANISLAVSKY Moscow Actors School of the Moscow Art Theatre:
The Russian Academy of Theatre Arts (GITIS):
Theatre Director Diploma
My Studio Equipment
Own studio. Video dubbing (lip synch) available.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Igor Hochlovkin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Igor Hochlovkin is a Premium subscriber.
• Igor Hochlovkin was last active on Voice123 2 days ago