British male, northern, neutral, conversational
I'm a full time professional UK based male voice over, providing audio for radio & TV commercials and imaging, telephone audio marketing, explainer videos, in-store radio, corporate narration, even hosting events such as award ceremonies.
Clients quite often ask me to do more conversational reads, but at the same time I'm quite at home doing more powerful & edgy reads, particularly for radio imaging.
Previous clients I've voiced for include: Qatar Airways, Deutsche Telekom, Exxon Mobil, MasterCard, TUI, BBC, Deichmann, The Duke Of York, NBC Universal, Barclaycard
I provide a quick and stress free service, I'm all about getting the job done well and I'll work with you to get it just right, you can be sure you'll love the results.
I have a few different styles of demo reel available, have a listen and I hope you enjoy!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sunderland, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, Northern UK, Northern England, Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Leeds, York, Wakefield, Bradford, deadpan, upbeat, powerful, hard, soft, edgy, gritty, chatty, conversational, fresh, young, thirties, 30's, confident, versatile, new, professional, warm, friendly
My Voice Experience
I have been a voiceover for over 15 years, with a background in radio broadcasting where I have worked as a presenter and producer. My original line of work was radio imaging for a number of stations around the UK, which I continue to do to this day. I can also be heard voicing radio and TV commercials not only all over the UK, but in places like Spain, Switzerland and the UAE too.
In addition to radio work, I voice lots of corporate projects and explainer videos, and have worked with some huge brand names around the world.
I have my own studio facilities and have invested in the best equipment to ensure your audio will sound the best it can be.
I've been in radio pretty much all my life, so my experience has been gained from learning with many of the best presenters and producers in the business, over a number of years.
As a producer I've been nominated and won a number of Radio Academy awards for both imaging and audio production and direction.
I spent a few years in radio station programming management too, so understand well how to get a clients and a radio stations needs to meet... Sometime not easy!
I'm also qualified in coaching too, and can help you if you're looking for presenter coaching... Chances are that as you're reading this, then that's not what you came here for!
My Studio Equipment
Behringer 12 ch mixer
Neumann U87 and TLM103 Microphones
Adobe Audition on both Mac & PC
"Universal Audio" Interface Hardware
Prima and Pronto ISDN & Phone patch
DBX Mic processing
Cup of tea.
I have lots of experience both voicing and presenting, so rest assured you're in safe hands. I can offer fast turnaround and a quick hassle free service for whatever your project requires.
Just get in touch to discuss your requirements further!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ian Brannan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ian Brannan is a Premium subscriber.
• Ian Brannan was last active on Voice123 28 days ago