Believable, Bass, Authoritative, Real, wry
My voice is warm and deep and can range from young man to senior. I have a performance range including smooth and comforting, authoritative and serious, broodingly breathy, professional and narrative, fatherly and caring, and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non-regional, southern, slightly southern, hard sell "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY", movie trailer guy
My Voice Experience
I come from a family of deep-voiced men, several of whom have worked in radio and the voice over industry for decades. I, however, spent the earlier part of my life using my voice a bit differently. After spending a couple of years in high school at the local radio station as an announcer and coing commercials for local businesses, I went off to college to major in vocal performance as a basso profondo, the lowest of choral voices. After a few years of that, I took to traveling the country, performing music and picking up voice over jobs along the way.
Over the past decade, I have filled my time with teaching, my voice and projection serving me well to communicate many different subjects in a captivating and convincing manner.
Vocal Choral Performance, Emmanuel College, 1995-1997
On-Air Announcer at WHIE am 1320, 1993-1995
Media Production, dirtyCup Productions, 2008-present
Many PSAs, short films, documentaries, commercials, and master of ceremonies at live events in association with dirtyCup Productions, 2008-present
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7B, MBox2, Pro Tools, MacBook Pro
I am part of a team of individuals that compose, record and produce finished music for all manner of audio and video creative and commercial endeavors.
I also personally work in the non-profit sector and enjoy using my abilities and resources to make the most of projects specifically for non-profit organizations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Hunt Slade by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Hunt Slade is a Standard subscriber.
Hunt Slade does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Hunt Slade was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Hunt Slade does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Hunt Slade was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.