Calm, authority, upbeat, humorous, guy next door
My voice ranges from laid back, warm and welcoming, sexy and fun, to smooth and professional.
I am willing to take on any and all assignments and I am extremely flexible with regards to scheduling.
My extensive business background provides me with the ability to "sound" like someone well versed in the industry. I have a background in financial services, at both the retail and corporate levels, telecommunications, high tech sales, consulting, customer service, and desktop publishing.
I am bilingual, although I do speak French with an English accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
LORRAINE, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French Canadian speaking English, Newfoundland, Southern US
My Voice Experience
I have been doing this since 2011. The following is a list of some of the projects that I have done:
National Bank of Canada
Agri Business Human Resources Video Voice Over
Launch video for LearJet 70 and 75
Apex2016 Conference www.apex2016.com
Website video Voice Over
Radio and TV Voice Overs
Voice Over for Slide Rocket
Parallel World Labs
Project: Vimy Foundation
Recording will be available in March 2012
I have an extensive business background which includes sales, marketing, customer service.
I have been coached by Andrea Kovago owner of Kovago Voice Studio, Nepean Ontario
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully equipped studio, on a rental basis. At home I use a Audio-Technica AT2020 microphone and record using AUDACITY.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Hugh Nugent by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Hugh Nugent is a Standard subscriber.
• Hugh Nugent was last active on Voice123 62 days ago