Std western North American male, very flexible
Warm, kind, friendly, medium-deep.
Sly, sarcastic, buffoonish, suspicious, mysterious.
Smooth, professional, confident, supportive.
Natural, personable, subtle character and nuance.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Baltimore-east coast, Russian-slavic, German, Irish.
My Voice Experience
Voice-over for reality TV and narration for numerous documentaries and several books on tape for Ferde Grofe Films, GRB, Grab Productions, Perpetual Motion Films, Timeline Films, Northern Road Productions. Promos for theater and film projects.
20+ years experience in film/television production and post-production. Produced and directed dozens of documentary films, directed host and voice-over sessions, including such A-talent as Dana Delany, Ted Danson, Jane Fonda, Whoopi Goldberg, Courtney Love, Shirley MacLaine, Monte Markham, Roddy McDowall, Charlize Theron. Interviewed on camera Allison Anders, Charles Champlin, Bo Derek, Samuel Goldwyn Jr., Adolph Green, Molly Haskell, Virginia Madsen, Leonard Maltin, Julie Newmar, Theresa Russell, and many others.
My Studio Equipment
MXL V77 (tube) microphone, Sennheiser EW100 microphone, Azden SGM-1X micophone. Avid Media Composer Suite, Pro-Tools, and Audacity software.
Documentary and narrative fiction filmmaker. Music editor. Violinist/violist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Hugh Neely by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Hugh Neely is a Standard subscriber.
Hugh Neely does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Hugh Neely was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Hugh Neely does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Hugh Neely was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.