Professional, versatile, and a friendly voice
A young, exhilarating British voice:
- Friendly and uplifting for commercials and narrations.
- Smooth, professional, and educated for recorded messages, presentations, IVRs, documentaries, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British Asian voice.
Fluent in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
Ability to speak in Indian and British accents.
My Voice Experience
Current voice-over experience:
- Creating scripts and producing radio adverts for Asian Star Radio 101.6FM, Sabras Radio 1260AM, Unity 101.1FM, Castle Mead Hospital Radio, and Spice FM.
- I currently work in a library. Part of my job in relation to voice-over work involves setting different voicemail messages on the answer machine for opening hours during public holidays, festive seasons, adverse weather conditions or out-of-office situations.
- Setting a standard voicemail message on my phone for when I am unavailable.
Previous voice-over experience:
- Public speaking experience when promoting FairTrade and ways of preventing climate change at The Hindu Experience exhibition in July 2010.
- Delivering group and individual PowerPoint presentations at university.
- Making public announcements over a tannoy to inform customers when the library is closing.
Gary Terzza VOmasterclass.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own broadcast-quality home recording studio and a recording software called Audacity (1.3 Beta).
However, I am also willing to travel to a recording studio as and when necessary.
Skills and attributes:
- Scripting and translation services from Hindi and Gujarati into English and vice-versa.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading in Hindi and Gujarati with a basic knowledge of Marathi.
- Ability to translate Hindi and Gujarati text into English and vice-versa.
- Excellent telephone manner with a friendly, polite, calm, professional, and a dignified voice.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Very good teamwork skills with the ability to work on my own initiative.
- Sound knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook with a basic knowledge of Access and Publisher.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Himani Gandhi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Himani Gandhi is a Standard subscriber.
Himani Gandhi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Himani Gandhi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Himani Gandhi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Himani Gandhi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.