Pleasant, upbeat, Girl Next Door, Young Female
My voice is upbeat and enthusiastic, and I'm friendly, pleasant, smooth, professional, clear and sophisticated.
I am capable of pronouncing difficult or complicated words, such as medical or technical terminology. I have an excellent ability to take direction and I can be very commercial. I also do quite a bit of industrial/medical/legal Narration, Training and Audiobook projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Dallas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
For commercials with characters who are real, natural or down-to-earth, I'm upbeat, fun, quirky and friendly. I am able to switch back and forth between a natural read and a more formal read.
My Voice Experience
I host a nationally syndicated morning show in Dallas. I have done numerous local and national commercials on-camera, including spots on Access Hollywood and The Rachel Ray Show. While expanding my on-camera repertoire, I was asked to begin crafting voice overs for clients all over the country. I have represented brands such as Honda, Volvo, Gaylord Hotels, the Dallas Stars, and Goliath Games.
Bachelor’s Degree in Radio-TV-Film and Digital Media:
Texas Christian University
Extensive on-camera training, as well as voice coaching for acting. I have worked full-time as an on-camera host/voice talent locally and nationally.
I am proficient in projection, inflection, articulation, acting and text interpretation.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM-102 Microphone
Adventurer, Fashion and Style Blogger/Expert, Detailed Producer, Teleprompter, IFB, Ad-lib proficient.
I'm an Emmy Award winner who has interviewed people from Sir Richard Branson and Jude Law to Snoop Dogg and Paris Hilton.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Hilary Kennedy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Hilary Kennedy is a Standard subscriber.
• Hilary Kennedy was last active on Voice123 56 days ago