Warm, human, natural, smart -- sincere to snarky.
For commercial work, I can go from warm and sincere to upbeat and casual -- even a little glib. I'm good with straightforward and smart for serious narration, but I can always warm it up. My style is more natural, personal, and one-on-one than "announcer-y."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask John Fisher
My Voice Experience
I've been in Seattle and Chicago radio and freelance voice acting for 25+ years. I know how to work quickly and think fast. I've hosted shows, conducted countless interviews with celebrities, musicians, and newsmakers, voiced hundreds of commercials, promos, and client presentations, and created all kinds of original content and web media. I have a 3-year-old son and I have to come up with a lot of wacky voices to keep bedtime stories interesting.
Morning radio for 30+ years: Hundreds of radio promos, spots, client presentations, and original comedy content. A multitude of on-camera TV appearances, hosting live events, hosting syndicated radio travel show for Expedia, launched original web music content for MSN.
My Studio Equipment
Simple but clean. Sennheiser MKH 416 mic, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface, Studio Projects VTB1 preamp, Mackie mixer, Adobe Audition 6.0 on a Mac, ATS acoustic panels. I can provide MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC . . . whatever you need.
I'm better at a natural one-on-one approach than forced hard sell. I'm a good cold reader. Besides voice work, I edit, interview, write and produce. I know a lot of words and how to pronounce them.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Fisher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Fisher is a Standard subscriber.
• John Fisher was last active on Voice123 50 days ago