Warm, Personable, Engaging, Passionate
I have a wide and versatile range of styles.
I'm Bilingual (Spanish/English) both clear and concise with no undertones of distinct geographical accents within each language.
Depending on the project I can adjust my naturally authoritative, warm and inviting toned voice to fit and clients needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I was born and raised in CT, so I have had the benefit of being exposed to the culturally rich Greater NYC area accents and have had a lot of practice matching and mirroring my audience.
My Voice Experience
Owning and operating a small online marketing agency I have mostly produced and directed behind the scenes work with minor voice over jobs ranging from video narration, professional presentations, voicemails, etc.
Bachelors of Science -Marketing and Business Administration from Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT
Edge Studio Voice Over Education and Production- In-Studio Voice Over Industry Training-Fairfield, CT
Charter Communications Public Access Advanced Video/Audio Training Certification Course Newtown, CT
MxCC Media Arts Workshop Professional Video/Audio Production Training Program Middletown, CT
My Studio Equipment
Easy access to professional high end recording studios in CT and NYC.
I also have dedicated audio/visual room in my home where I have 2 MacBook Pro laptops, Steinberg UR22 Interface, Shure SM57 dynamic range mic, Rode NT1A vocal condenser mic, Mackie 1202-VLZ3 12 channel mixer, Apple Garageband, Audacity, Adobe Premiere Final Cut Pro and Cubase.
As an owner of a small marketing agency who has worked on professional video/audio production sets I understand time management, the importance of professionalism and how a voice can tell a story. In this business you only have one opportunity to leave an outstanding impression.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Herman Olivera III by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Herman Olivera III is a Standard subscriber.
Herman Olivera III does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Herman Olivera III was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Herman Olivera III does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Herman Olivera III was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.