Confident, soothing, upbeat, emotional, sensual
Uplifting, bright and enthusiastic for commercials.
Confident and professional for presentations and corporate videos.
Emotional and empathic for charity presentations or causes.
Sensual and playful for dj-sets, radio spots and podcasts.
Relaxing and soothing for affirmations and relaxation audio/video.
With my long experience as a professional vocalist, I can offer any genre singing and jingles as well.
I also run an audio production company and can assist with sound design, background music and provide other voices too. We have over 100 voices in our roster for 25 languages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Finnish with dialects "savon murre" and "hämeen murre".
English with Finnish, French or Russian accent.
My Voice Experience
I have been providing session vocals and occasional DJ tags, radioshow intros and phone messages since 2011, and began working as a voice over artist in 2013 and founded Illusia Productions in 2014. I have voiced radio spots, podcasts and dj-sets, commercials, narrations for charity causes, affirmations, company voice mails, flight control simulations, audio books, explainer videos, you name it.
I have been singing since 1991, including choir practices, different band leads and backings and a solo career. My vocals have been featured on over 60 commercial releases, published by dozens of small and big record labels, including one of the electronic music label giants Ultra Music.
Nowadays I also coach and direct the voice artists who record in our facilities and manage all our audio projects.
I have a Vocational Qualification in Business and Administration, which included a lot of marketing, presentation work, performing and creative writing.
Having a long singing history, I’ve had the chance to study voice control, articulation and microphone work for well over a decade. I have become very familiar with different equipment and how to best use them, different studio settings and recording engineers and the strengths of my voice. My vocal training includes also private tutoring.
My Studio Equipment
We have a recording studio made for media production work. Here's some of our equipment listed:
• Cubase Pro 8.5
• Pro Tools 11HD
• Slate Digital VMS
• Neumann TLM 103
• Blue Baby Bottle
• VMS-ONE Ultra Linear Mic Pre
• TC Electronic Studio Konnekt 48
• ART Pro MPA II Tube Pre
• Yamaha HS8
• M-Audio BX5a D2
• Fostex PM0.3d
• Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
• Sennheiser HD-380 Pro
• HOFA Acoustic Bass Traps & Diffuser
• EQ Acoustics Absorbers
• Stairville Acoustic Curtains
• i7 Haswell Audio PC + silent custom case based on Fractal Designs
• Apple iPad 2 + K&M iPad holder
• Steven Slate / Slate Digital
• Kush Audio
• K&M Mic Stands
• K&M Popfilter XL
• Sommer Cables
• Furman Powerconditioner / Filter
I am a professional singer, writer, composer and voice worker. I am an entrepreneur and my company Illusia Productions offers all kinds of audio services. So in addition to voice overs, I can provide custom music (or something from my existing library, which are all self-produced), sound effects and the recorded files professionally processed.
In addition I have five years of experience in translations (FI-EN-FI), and over 20 years of experience in creative writing. I'm happy to assist with scripts.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Heli P by email or phone, please click here.
Read Heli P contributions to the .
• Currently Heli P is a Standard subscriber.
• Heli P has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours