clear, articulate, sexy, upbeat, authoritative
Very versatile voice and range. Can range from cartoonish, high pitched children or animals to senior female/male, Can be sexy, authoritative and clear to more upbeat and higher pitched tone.
Narrations: clear, articulate.
Animation: Imitations, goofy, fun, fast, hyper, men/women, children, middle-aged, old.
Commercials: clear, sexy, upbeat, salesman, laidback, calm, fun.
Audiobooks: clear, articulate, descriptive in voice.
E-learning/Corporate: Professional, saleswoman, clear and comprehensive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, French (France/Canada/Haitian), Irish, Russian, Italian, Greek, German, U.S Southern, New York/Jewish,Chinese.
Steve Erkel, Miss Swan (Mad TV), Fran Drescher, Cher, Corey Hart, Shakira, Miss Piggy, Amy Winehouse, Adele.
My Voice Experience
I always loved voicing and impersonating as a sketch comedy writer, and had wanted to get into professional voice overs. A friend of mine made me audition for a radio commercial, and I got the "woman", as well as "narrator" role! I have since put together a demo and have recently voiced for Ubisoft, a videogame company, which is something I had always wanted to do!
I hope to continue working with and finding new clients via Voice123.
The Second City improvisation program (2013-14)
Dawson College Professional Theatre: 2001-2004
included text, voice, movement, dance, theatre, crew production (lights, sound, set, paint, costumes, FOH), makeup, improvisation, Shakespeare)
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit Pro, Garage Band, Professional Studio nearby,USB pre-amp, KEL professional voice microphone.
Second City improvisation, Characters, Theatre, Film/TV, Sketch comedy writer/performer, Singing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Helen Prandekas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Helen Prandekas is a Standard subscriber.
• Helen Prandekas was last active on Voice123 121 days ago