Friendly, genuine, upbeat, happy, sincere, fun
Heidi Mason's deliveries are described as young, hip, conversational, real, bright, clear, articulate, Energetic, playful, sincere, caring, uplifting, warm, approachable, upbeat, cool, professional, friendly, authentic, cheerful, dramatic, fun, confident, comforting, dependable, down to earth, funny, genuine, happy, honest, informative, mature, modern, natural, refreshing, reliable, talented, trendy, trustworthy, versatile, youthful, believable, warm, excited, approachable, edgy,convincing, and high energy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Heidi Mason
My Voice Experience
I began my voiceover career in 1986 writing and vocing commercials, later I was sought out to be a DJ due to my natural gift of gab and my ability to talk to you, not at you on the air. After many years of on air work in morning and mid-day shifts in both Florida and Atlanta, I turned to production and vocieover work full time. I feel what I say, I become my character and that comes thru in my work, I give each read the level of emotion it deserves. I have a long list of satisfied clients, for commercial work, narration, industrial and on-hold services. I won a Telly award as the vocie of Birthday Cate for the American Cancer Society, I can be heard on your smart phone if you scan a Vigaro product at the Home Depot for gardening tips, I am the voice of Birk's-Mayor's jewelers for the US and Canada, I am the welcome voice you hear when you insert your CD after you've purchased a BMW at Global Imports, just to name a few. I love what I do, and I believe that comes thru in my projects.
I was the anchor of the televised morning news at my high school, a thespian in the drama club. I snag lead in a local band for 3 years.
Later studied broadcast journalism at Edicson Community College and The University of Florida.
I have learned most of my skills thru hands on experience, working in radio since 1986.
I've attended the Dan O'Day production summit in LA.
My Studio Equipment
I work on Adobe Audition, I am profient in editing and putting together any kind of project needed, from simple reads to multi-layered assembly, I've done it and can do it for you.
From a very young age I've been a singer, I believe that's where I learned to feel what I say and to convey to the audience the emotion that your words deserve.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Heidi Mason by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Heidi Mason is a Premium subscriber.
• Heidi Mason has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours