Assured, bright and clear. Soft sell, sexy.
My professional acting career has encompassed Shakespeare, comedy cabaret and improvised film. Such a background has given me a versatile voice with a wide age range, including children and the frail elderly. My natural accent is a crystal-clear RP - perfect for corporate and explainer videos - plus genuine Yorkshire and East London/Essex, thanks to my parents. I am also adept at East Coast US and Mid Atlantic.
I am also an excellent singer (soprano range) with sight-reading and harmony skills.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP, Cockney/East London, Essex, Yorkshire, East Coast US, Mid Atlantic
My Voice Experience
I've worked across genres including commercials, ELT, audiobooks, dramas and numerous corporates.
● Baku Expo 2025 – promotional film
● Wellington Management – online corporate
● English for Gardeners – online ELT resource (ongoing)
● Periode 28 – art film (elderly Mid Atlantic)
● ZSI Scientific Dialogue Process – online corporate
● Somnai – immersive theatre promotion
● Kontainer Media – online corporate
● Emerald Reels – currently undisclosed VR project
● Ballerino – short film (football commentator)
● Westminster Property Association – event film
● Capita – exhibition animation (elderly woman)
● Neopost – online explainer
BBC, Big Finish, Blackrock, Cadbury, Deutsche Bank, IBM, National Trust, Noctalis Museum, On The Record, Toshiba, Velawoods English
Rose Bruford College, BA (hons) Theatre Arts
My Studio Equipment
My home studio has a Rode NT2000 Mic with Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and Adobe Audition.
I also use an external broadcast-quality studio running both Logic and Adobe Audition, AKG C214 Mic and Presonus Digital Desk.
Like many professional actors, money-making in between jobs becomes an art form. I have worked extensively in investment banking in the City, as well as within other sectors including property development, architecture, medicine and local government. Through these jobs, I have gained a very useful range of vocabulary for corporate voice work, as well as an accurate radar for jargon.
I am also a professional writer and academic sub-editor and proofreader.
I live in Inner London, with quick and easy access to all the central recording studios.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Heather Tracy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Heather Tracy is a Standard subscriber.
• Heather Tracy was last active on Voice123 34 days ago