V.A., Inspirational Speaker, Lolita, Warm, & Sweet
My voice is a little bit timid but very upbeat and warm on a usual day. I can vary between sexier voices and more childlike voices. I can play the scared victim or the dark criminal. I also offer a smooth speech that is perfect for audio books, narration, or automated projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a series of voices varying from babies,children, and even teenager voices. I mostly do female voices with the exception of a younger boy's voice. I can do female voices young to middle aged. I also do foreign accents as well, British, Indian, & Japanese are a few examples.
My Voice Experience
I am a inspirational speaker at my high school and often speak for leadership programs and fundraisers. (Havermale High School Leadership.) I am currently cast in a online flash animation "Astrose" (as "Maria") and currently working on an audio book for DJ Howl's book "The Looking Glass of Oz". Two things that I'm best known for are speaking slowly and clearly when given a script.
I have a high school diploma and I am attending a community college (SFCC) to major in foreign language.
My Studio Equipment
I have 3 microphones and a video capture device. I also have Adobe Audition & Audacity software. I also have easy access to a professional sound-proof studio close to my home. The Village Experience has several pieces of recording equipment and software. They have a special diaphragm microphone perfect for voice capturing.
In my leadership class in high school we were taught to properly speak in front of large groups of people in fundraising events and school assemblies. I have experience in inspirational speaking and how to deliver a message right. I've also done studies on Japanese and can speak it. I can pronounce and talk well in Japanese.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Heather Noonan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Heather Noonan is a Standard subscriber.
Heather Noonan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Heather Noonan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Heather Noonan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Heather Noonan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.