vibrant, energetic, smooth, fresh, sexy, confident
For narrations, I can deliver a warm, professional, confident tone, while for events, concerts or very upbeat productions, I can be vibrant and sexy. I can also be very fun and outgoing for commercials and promotional spots. I have a clear, sharp sound, which is also great for phone systems and other directory reads.
My experience as a radio personality, as well as a public address announcer for various sporting events adds to my abilities, and I can do character acting as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, South Florida, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"snobby valley girl","white trash trailer park","New York cool","hip hop slang","Canadian accent","phone hotline".
My Voice Experience
I have been using my voice since...well, a LONG time ago. I have not stopped yet. Along with over eleven years of on-air live radio hosting experience, I have also hosted various events, ranging from a WNBA game to a rodeo. While in college, I was the PUBLIC ADDRESS ANNOUNCER announcing all volleyball, basketball, soccer, softball, baseball and track & field events. I am now focusing my talents through television, radio and film.
I have been a performer all my life, whether it be with dance, singing, or speaking.
Northwest Missouri State University 2001
Bachelor of Science in Broadcast Journalism
My Studio Equipment
Home studio includes a Shure SM7B Cardioid/Dynamic Vocal Microphone, a C01U Samson microphone, Alesis Multimix8 USB effects mixer, Apple/Mac GarageBand, Windows Adobe Audition, and Cool Edit.
Unknown - Click here to ask Heather Martinez
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Heather Martinez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Heather Martinez is a Standard subscriber.
Heather Martinez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Heather Martinez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Heather Martinez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Heather Martinez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.