Neutral, Funny, British, Young, Old, American
I can perform a wide range; from young and innocent to old and gruff, or even smooth and business-y for commercials and the like.
I have a clear and eloquent tone with a neutral accent. Able to pronounce complex words and phrases clearly. My neutral accent allows me to blend into different accents easily, for American, German, Middle-Eastern accents, etc.
I can also sing and hold a tune, with a good sense of rhythm and timing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- English - British (Posh) (Common London) (Cockney) (Southern / Farmer)
- American | German | Russian | Middle-Eastern
- Evil / Deep - Orcs | Monsters | Zombies | etc. Able to perform guttural growls and similar sounds.
- Mario (videogame)
- Stephen Merchant / Wheatley (actor / videogame | Portal)
- Solid Snake (videogame | Metal Gear Solid)
- Soldier | Engineer | Medic | Heavy (videogame | Team Fortress 2)
- Stephen Hawking / Text-to-speech
- Professor Frink (The Simpsons)
- Adam Jensen (videogame character | Deus Ex)
My Voice Experience
I'm well known for my Youtube channel 'Harry101UK'. As of now, I have 350,000+ subscribers and 100 million total video views. I create a lot of short films and animations about games; mostly featuring my own voice-acting and singing.
I am officially recognised and supported by the video-game production company, Valve Software. I voiced and created foley for the 'Team Fortress 2 - Invasion' short film, which was an official update for the game.
I voiced the majority of the characters in the videogame 'Portal Stories: Mel' and was responsible for all of the editing and voice modulation for the robotic characters.
Film & TV Production at University.
My Studio Equipment
Have my own recording studio.
Microphones - Audio Technica 4033a Studio Condenser | Rode NTG-3 Shotgun
Sound-proof room and booth
Metal Gated Pop-Shield
TASCAM US-2x2 Pre-amp XLR Audio Interface
Software - Reason 8 | Adobe Audition | Audacity
Sennheiser 650 HD - Reference Monitor Headphones
Music Composition | Production | Audio + Video Editing | Writing
I can create and edit any voice / sound effects on-demand (reverb, radios, autotune, modulation, mixing, EQ, etc)
I know how to operate a range of audio-editing and music-production software such as Reason 8, Logic, Adobe Audition and Audacity. Can create any sound (either vocal, foley or synth) for your project.
I'm an experienced writer with good reading and writing abilities. Able to proof-read and improve upon existing scripts if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Harry Callaghan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Harry Callaghan is a Premium subscriber.
• Harry Callaghan was last active on Voice123 88 days ago