I've been told that I have a conversational, friendly, voice style that can be authoritative, with clear pronunciation. I've also been told that I have a sexy voice. My first language is English, and I can do various dialects and accents: British, Australian, urban contemporary, American Southern, Negro (folk) dialect. I can do cartoon characters, childrens' and male voices. My voice timbre is mid-range to deep.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Riverside, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Jamaican/Caribbean, Hispanic, American Southern, American Urban, Slavic, Asian, Polynesian,
West African, South African
My Voice Experience
My most interesting assignments to-date were: the recording of two different voices for characters of the "Freddie Stowers" exhibit at the Congressional Medal of Honor Museum, and the Jack and Jill of America gala presentation. Before those two, I translated (from English to French) and recorded (in French) the Smart for Life Weight Management program. I also provided TV/Video/Radio spots for Advanced Spinal Rehabilitation, through Pyramid Productions. I've been fortunate to have been chosen to portray 'characters' voices of both genders for ages 10 to 80. I have created and executed voiceover public service radio announcements for KUCR-FM. I have been paid to do dramatic readings as well as for singing ballads at the preview/pilot of a '40s-themed private club (The Manhattan Club, Riverside, CA; opening TBA) where I have also been asked to perform once the club opens. I have acted and sung on stage and screen in Northern and Southern California, not to mention the Lounge Car on the Venice-Simplon Orient Express train. I have emceed many civic/community events.
As a health educator with a master of Public Health (MPH), I have engaged, entertained and educated groups of all ages, and have been the subject and speaker on training videos that were distributed nationally. Additionally, I have been enrolled in voiceover classes with Julie Amato of "Say It Audio", Studio City, CA.
I worked with the Stanford University Drama Department and the Riverside Community players as a theater actress, and have been in several films: Grace and Mercy, A Little More Time, Reunion, Relationships, 'webisode' Soul and Son and Untold stories of the ER.
My Studio Equipment
I use ProTools in my studio for voice over projects.
I am a quick study. I have an ear for languages and can affect many dialects. I have been asked to make voice mail recordings for the voice mail systems of others.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Harriette Stuckey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Harriette Stuckey is a Standard subscriber.
• Harriette Stuckey was last active on Voice123 13 days ago