Professional, mimic, reactive
I have a low female voice.
I can be anything from warm and welcoming to cold and screechy.
I enjoy a challenge, and I am always on the lookout for new ideas and sounds to try out.
At my current job, I am regularly mistaken for the IVR system. People are surprised when they find out they are talking to a person.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - upper class, British - cockney, Southern, Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
I have worked many jobs that lets me use my voice in fun ways.
I have been the voice of the IVR system for the Indiana Department of Tourism.
I have worked as an on air personality at WYNG and WIKY in Evansville IN.
I have read on air and recorded audiobooks for the blind with Central Kentucky Radio Eye
I have sung at many venues and I write and record my own music.
I have sung in a number of choirs - church, school and professional.
I graduated from the Columbia School of Broadcasting with a diploma in Announcing.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Tascam DP008-EX Portastudio.
I have two singles out - "Lord of the Dance" and "Voyage of the Moon". Available at iTunes, Google Play Store and Amazon.
I am a member of ASCAP
My personal dream is to do voices for animation and background singing - I love harmonizing!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gwyn Singer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gwyn Singer is a Standard subscriber.
Gwyn Singer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gwyn Singer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gwyn Singer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gwyn Singer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.