smooth and low for narration, upbeat for character
warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German (accent free), German with english (US) accent, English with German accent
My Voice Experience
I have been translating and dubbing/directing more than 250 feature films and documentaries from English into German over the past 20 years (lip sync). Recent projects include "Bob Marley", "Ides Of March", "Iron Lady", "Drive", "Mud", "Romeo & Julia", "August: Osage County", "Chef", "Can A Song Save Your Life", Girl In Progress", "Mozart In The Jungle" (German Pilot), "Rosemary's Baby" (2014 version), "Paradise" "I'll be home for Christmas", "Another Evil", "Big Sick", „I’ll Be Home For Christmas“, „Kuso“, Pottersville“, and many more.
I have narrated and/or translated/subtitled many industrial promos,including for DFW airport, Waldorf Hotels, Nike, Simple Green, Hotwire.com.
Since 1997 I have been the lead character voice for the water ski show playing at "Holliday Park" in Hassloch, Germany.
For those voice seekers who want a price quote:
Please enclose the elements in your request.
Hands on - 20 year experience
My Studio Equipment
I can record in my own studio.
I am using a Mac dual G5,
Pro Tools LE / Digi 002,
Final Cut Pro 7,
Vintech X 73 mic preamp,
Sennheiser 416 mic,
SE 5600 tube mic,
Rode NT1-A mic,
M - Audio BX 8a studio monitors,
AKG studio headphones.
I recently started video production with my own Sony PMW EX-3 camera. I do Video editing / post production on Final Cut Pro 7. Please also visit me at:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Hans Fischer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Hans Fischer is a Standard subscriber.
• Hans Fischer was last active on Voice123 38 days ago