Confident, Smart, Sarcastic, Soft, Warm, Feminine
Professional, Full-Time Voice Actor.
For Commercial: I'm a voice ACTOR. If your script calls for warm, dramatic, casual, sly, serene, sincere, authentic, optimistic, earthy, thoughtful, sarcastic, motherly, curious, real, reassuring, calm, level-headed, robotic, wonky, wonder and wonderful--I'm yours.
For Industrial, Corporate Narration, and e-Learning:
Give me a detailed script, full of jargon. Pack it with multisyllabic medical terms and sprinkle it with a good bit of non-English. I live to make your audience interested in what you have to say.
For Political: Let's tell the crowd know who they should be thinking about, or who they should think twice about.
For Radio Imaging: Let's make your station sound human, relevant and right now.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Allentown, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak in unaccented American English. I can also give you authentic Texas, Southeastern US, and New York accents. I also have professional training and experience working in accents including Standard British (RP), Cockney, Russian, French, Italian, Irish and Middle Eastern/Arabic.
My Voice Experience
I'm a full-time VO talent with nearly 20 years of experience.
Contact me directly for a custom demo and join my list of recent clients:
American Cancer Society
United Health Care
Women's Health Connecticut
Green Mountain Power
Jimmy Buffett's Radio Margaritaville
New York's 92nd St. Y
Port Authority of New York City
and many more.
B.A. in Radio/TV/Film from University of North Texas. NYC & LA coaches for commercial VO, narration, audio book, acting and accents include Marice Tobias, Nancy Wolfson, Bob Verlaque, Paul Liberti, Robin Miles, Amanda Quaid, Lainie Cooke, Arista Baltronis and Barry Shapiro.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103, Sennheiser MKH 415, Avalon 737, Roland Quad Capture, Twisted Wave, Mac G5, recording from a tuned Whisper Room audio booth.
Most projects can be delivered within 24 hours, or less. I can self-direct to deliver finished audio, or, we can schedule a session you direct--which I love!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Haneen Arafat by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Haneen Arafat is a Standard subscriber.
• Haneen Arafat was last active on Voice123 108 days ago