Suburban, Sweet, Young, Energetic, Peppy, Quirky
No one would describe my voice as urban or edgy.
I'm warm, young, higher-pitched. Older brother.
I'm often cast as the Man 2, to contrast a deeper voice.
When I've done audiobooks, they have all been young adult.
I'm also a comedian, so I can deliver a quirky, interesting and unique read.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Guy Olivieri
My Voice Experience
I've been doing VO for a decade.
TV/Radio - Ben and Jerry's, ChapStick, ComCast, Sprint, Citibank, Banana Republic, HTC, Money Gram
Promo - Animal Planet, and Nickelodeon
Audiobooks - over 30 juvenile titles
ESL - I've been the English voice on hours and hours of ESL recordings.
BA - University of North Carolina
Casting Director Sheri Hodes is my coach.
I've been a full-time actor for a decade. I've been in over 75 stage productions, including the RENT National Tour (Mark). I've been in over 50 television commercials and industrials.
My Studio Equipment
I can record auditions at my home, edit and email them.
For a booking, I'd have to rent a studio.
I'm a blogger and author. I wrote SO YOU WANNA BE A NEW YORK ACTOR, a book about marketing for actors. I've blogged for multiple sites on topics including marketing, food, wine, cigars, travel, and theatre.
I'm also a card-carrying member of MENSA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Guy Olivieri by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Guy Olivieri is a Standard subscriber.
• Guy Olivieri was last active on Voice123 305 days ago