Jersey Shore, sopranos, wise-guy, mafia
Guy DeGiose (pronounced Dee-Joes)
Authentic Brooklyn guy, born and raised. I grew up on the tough streets of Williamsburg and knew guys named Augie and Johnny-Boy. I say knew, because they ain't around anymore. New York, New Jersey accents. Goodfella, wise-guy, play-by-play announcer, high octane promo announcer like monster truck ads. I enjoy playing the wise-guy and have fun with the characters, bringing them to life. (Prior to them getting whacked of course.)
I can play the young hot head, or the elder "consigleri."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
1 718-737-5162, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, New York, New Jersey, Mafia, wise-guy, sopranos, Jersey Shore, mobster, gangster.
My Voice Experience
The Ghost, allnoiseradio com
Film narration: https://vimeo.com/153614650
Officer Tim Lassiter on the Indie Soap Opera Our World.
GreenRewind NY Jets reporter Guy-Guy the Jet guy.
NY Jets beat reporter, The Sports Trinity, WLIE AM.
Model trains voice characterization.
Animated series character acting.
NY Sharks Women's Football promos
Bethpage Credit Union
English as a second language instructor
"Uncle Guy" on the award winning Hannah and Santa Show WDTV West Virginia
Connecticut School of Broadcasting
Private training with voice legend Chuck McKibben
B.A. Queens College
HB Studios, NY NY
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica Mic
Behringer Xenyx Mixer
XPS 400 Dell Computer
Published author and novelist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Guy DeGiose (pronounced Dee-joes) by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Guy DeGiose (pronounced Dee-joes) is a Standard subscriber.
• Guy DeGiose (pronounced Dee-joes) was last active on Voice123 11 days ago