resonant, interesting, captivating, intriguing, ominous, energetic, informative
Great for documentaries, television or radio promo's. (news promo's!!!)
Smooth and concise delivery.
Sexy, not a problem!
Soothing and relaxing, or coarse and suspenseful.
Upbeat and exciting
Can take dry copy and make it interesting ie(industrial videos with a bent towards mind numbing subject matter)
Can deliver difficult verbiage (scientific, medical)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Leesburg, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Caribbean types, Square guy next door, sophisticated guy uptown, Unskilled southern type worker, Soothing, Villainess, Suspenseful, Sportscaster type, African American urban, Attention Grabbing most types etc
My Voice Experience
2 time national recipient of "The Communicator Award" and ITVA's Peer Award.
Co-host of the Emmy Award winning televison talk show My Generation. ION and RLTV
Partial client list includes:
Discovery Science Channel
K J Productions
US State Department
Booz Allen Hamilton
Joseph A Bank
US Fish N Wildlife Service
New Media Firm Inc
DC Lottery/The AD Store
Ogilvy Public Relations
Dixon Davis Media Group
McWilliams,Robinson & Partners
N O A A
Bright Line Communications
US Department of State
Office of Museum Programs
Leon H Sullivan Awards
US State Department
US Customs &Home Land Security
Department Of Agriculture
Maryland Science Center
Trippi McMahon Squier
Smith & Harroff
Strother Duffy Strother
Shrum Devine Donilon
McCarthy Marcus Henning
Rock Creek Stategic Marketing
BA San Francisco State Broadcast Communication Arts
1. Script writing
4. Producing long and short formats (radio an TV)
6. Voice-over delivery
3 years as TV Sportscaster
3 seasons recurring role on HBO's dramatic series The Wire
Voice-over instructor (15 years to present)
Interpretation of Copy
Developing Character Skills (students)
My Studio Equipment
Fully capable in-house studio
Prima LT (ISDN)
Audio Technica 4055 mic
Neuman 103 mic
Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro mixer
Adobe Audition Software (proficient)
Studio Booth (sound proof)
FTP delivery of AIFF, WAV, MP3
Will edit files if necessary for small fee. As a voice-talent would prefer to deliver raw materials, but will step up if emergency arises!
Theatre background early years, sports background as athlete culminating in eventual sports casting profession.
UCLA student involved in local street theatre.
On/off camera narrator 30 years!
Emmy Award winning TV host on program designed for the 50 plus generation.
Dramatic actor on HBO's highly acclaimed series The Wire, 30 episodes.
Verbal communication is simply my calling and my blessing!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lamont Williams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lamont Williams is a Standard subscriber.
• Lamont Williams was last active on Voice123 61 days ago